Sunday 23 September 2012

A 15 years old girl drive a lamborghini to high school.

When I was in search for a task at internet... I open up my favourite malaysian's blog. I saw a post that says "A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL DRIVE A LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO TO HIGH SCHOOL". What a shocked! I'm totally speechless... either me or my friends that have cars can't affords to buy a lamborgihini gallardo cars. The blog told me that the girl's mom dates with a rich man. The rich man has agreed to her to let her used his Lamborghini Gallardo . The "mom" has a son and a daughter. and the car is the rich man most expensive car that he ever had. What the hell? How come he agreed to let "A GIRL" used his expensive car. The rich man agreed to let the girl used his expensive car to high school the Hebron High School.

Here's some of the picture that I took from the blog.

(Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4)



(The student's look at the car)

so.. If you love someone , You sacrifice anything that can makes your beloved one happy and  the family. Lol..  Sometimes, Bunch of people only take advantages of the rich's people. So that they can used their beauty or handsome to used them.  With the fake love that they say.. " I love you(I love your property)" I hate someone like this , Love is not for those who think Wealthy is more important than Your first love. Do not closed to the people that you do not love. You will harm yourself or himself. Nowadays, we can see so much behaviour of the people. They are so creepy stupid in loving someone, they think it was so playful to played someone love? I told you before you doing this thing, What comes around , Goes around dude! Be careful on what you do to people. Its called Karma. what goes up , comes down. 
So, learn from this. Take a note , and advise your friends before its too late.Anything about love you may ask me for some advice and steps! 

Thank you Guys,
Rowena

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is Whollyowned by WieynacienajwaruBuntal.Rowena Rizuan