Sunday 23 September 2012

The upgrade technologies in India

wow! I've just watching an Indian science movie! Its called Ra-One.. I never thought it was so absolutely hot,great action and the graphics totally great! and the movie's hero is my favourite actor rank number 1 in my list "Shah Rukh Khan"  as known as SRK. He play the character of G-one very good. I love the way  he smile , he doing some dangerous action. I love his dimple.. it was like mine... hehehehe....

I thinks it takes 100million dollar to completed this movie. I've got so many knowledge in this movie and some of lessons from this entire movie. I love every quotes of SRK's said. Kareena kapoor was my very favourite actress i've ever wanted to met her! She did very well in this movie even though she's not a main character in this movie! hahahahha...

well, so take a look for this image , image of Ra-one . Shah Rukh Khan's very handsome! I love him...  his house in india really in the center of the town. When Shah Rukh Khan's birthday, Everyone in India around his house. He's kind,polite,friendly,personable and many more.  Everyone loves him. I wanted him to come here. So take a look at this image!




                                                               
                                                                 (Ra one the movies)





(Shah Rukh Khan)


Aren't his handsome,hot,cool? Wow... pathetic dude! 
so , Its the end of my entry for this! hahahahha... just wanna shared some in this movie. 
Bye All !

Thank you Guys,
Rowena

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is Whollyowned by WieynacienajwaruBuntal.Rowena Rizuan